Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Howdy-do!


Howdy-do! Please forgive me.... I'm new on blogger and I'm learning. Now, I want to tell you all about me...


I'm 46 and feels like 30ish ;o) I'm a hearing impaired, fluent of American Sign Language and I can read lips very well. I'm a self-employed at home - Folk Arts/Primitives Craft. I love doing all those kinda of crafts ( if I can afford!) I have 2 wonderful beautiful daughters, 23 and 16. They are in my life - always... and also, I'm a newbie grandmaw of 1 year old girl. She always brights me up every time, I see her. Gotta love her!!!


Please feel welcome to read my blogger and I would love to hear any comments from you.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is so nice to meet you! Thank you for stopping by Daisy Cottage and I enjoyed my visit here!!