Friday, September 7, 2007

Get ready for Fall :)





Fall is my favorite season. I love beautiful changing leaves. Red, yellow and purplish leaves always draws my attention and everytime I see the changing leaves ~ I get goosebumps. That means Winter is a-coming. ( I am not looking for C~O~L~D weather. :o)


I want something different to make. I decided to make a cutie Jack-o-lantern along with crow. I added black buttons as face. I also added horseshoe nail as nose. Spainish moss is on top of the pumpkin with broken wood ( from last winter ice storm). Recently, I just finished penny small quilt. I put it on top of my old child rocker chair. Awesome! I'm planning to sell both of it. I will try to sell it thur my daughter's work. Her workers always freaked when they see my craft projects and fight over with it. Who will buy it?.. Heh heh.. If I don't sell it - I might sell it in Ebay. Who knows?

Have a great weekend and stay safe. ~Deb

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute as a button! :0)is that how you did that? that little face? Tina

Deb aka SilentCrazyStars... said...

Yes, Tina. I made those. Ain't it cute?? Thanks

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Soooo Cute! Welcome to the blog world! Come visit my blog when you have time.
Penny - ~ Mosaic Artist
www.lavenderhillstudio.com

homespun living said...

Very cute crafts!