Monday, September 10, 2007

Mom ~

I'm really looking forward to have my mom here tomorrow. I have not see her since Aug 12th for Mom and Dad's 50th Anniversary's party. She's planning to come by tomorrow because she's going to take me to the hostipal on Wed early morning. I will have my left knee surgery - not looking forward to it. I had my right knee fixed last June. Wheooo, very painful and I'm getting better.

My cartlidge got all messed up and Dr also puts my menicous back where it belongs to. I had 2 cuts along with 2 stitches. All black and blue around my kneecap. I've been gone to therapy 3 times a week for 1 month. It's not easy to bend my legs down with sore, throbby kneecap. Sooo, it's time for my left knee to be fix. Yike. I want her to take me to the surgery before she and Dad go back to Florida for this winter.

I'm sure we will have a ball and will have a good time. I'm sure we will catch up with news. I've talked to her online almost everyday but it's not the same. She's a master knitter, crafters and quilter. I'm sure she will bring some stuff for my crafts.



Can't wait to have her around. :o)



Enjoy your day ~ Hugs!!

No comments: