Sunday, September 9, 2007

Silly bird, Sunny






Years ago, I've always wanted a cockatiel bird. That time, my ex-boyfriend and I went to a pet store few miles away from here. This bird attracted me and kept walking back and forth on her bar. She acted like " Lookie at me, Lookie at me... I'm pretty and take me home." My b/f said that she kept chirping which as I can not hear. I knew that females doesn't chirp very much except males. I decided to take her home and I was pretty nervous. I didn't know anything about bird at home and got everything what she really needed. My daughter called her "Sunshine" because she's so bright yellow along with orange circle on her cheeks. We kept calling her "Sunny". She is with me since 2001.


She doesn't like anyone to touch her back or tail. She prefers to have her head rub or stratch under her chin. That's about it. If I do, she would hiss at me or fly away.



Silly bird :o)







No comments: